This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. People do not understand that mental illnesses, such as depression, are actual chemical imbalances in your body. They are not brought on by choice. My dad was diagnosed with depression. He was so ashamed of it that he hid it from me and my brothers. A month later, he killed himself. The stigma that comes with mental illness made my Dad embarrassed to talk to his own kids about this problem because he felt like less of a man.
Erase the stigma. The more we talk about mental illness, the less likely it will end in suicide.
I can’t even express how much i love this, and I wish everyone at my school could see this. because I am so tired of being judged for something i can’t control.
this is simply amazing.
Take a plate, and throw it on the ground.
Did it break?
Now say sorry to it.
Did it go back to the way it was before?
Dear people who really fucking love cereal,
Want, right fucking now.
I hate you so much whoever made this, i was not going to eat anymore cereal and now i AM BECAUSE OF YOU
- Pierce The Veil: The Spanish teacher who calls everyone "Darling."
- My Chemical Romance: The Drama teacher who loves to wear black and reads comic books
- Rise Against: The wild History teacher who talks about wars a lot
- Sleeping With Sirens: The hot Teacher girls hit on.
- Green Day: The fucking principal
- Blood On The Dance Floor: The teacher fired for having sexual relations with students.
- Family Force 5: the guy that replaced Blood On The Dance Floor
- All Time Low: The Gym Teacher that makes everyone play dodge ball every day
- Panic! At The Disco: the teacher that's been around for a while
- Paramore: the hot nurse
- Fall Out Boy: The teacher stuck teaching Sex ED.
- Of Mice and Men: the guidance counselor
- blink-182: the cool substitute teachers who starts food fights at lunch
i’m not made of sugar spice and everything nice
i’m made of bitterness alcohol and horniness